Acupuncture is the insertion of fine needles into the body at specific points to promote the body’s own natural healing and to improve its function. Acupuncture is used not only in pain control and to treat various medical conditions but also to promote health and prevent illness.
- Neurological and musculoskeletal : acute and chronic pain: neck, shoulder, back, knee etc.
- Respiratory: allergies, asthma, sinus, etc.
- Reproductive: menstrual, menopausal, infertility, etc.
- Digestive: poor digestion, irritable bowel, constipation, etc
- Eyes, ears, nose and throat
- Depression, anxiety, insomnia, headaches
- Healthy Weight
- Motor Vehicle injuries
- Smoking Addiction
- And More
How Acupuncture Works
Channels of Energy called Meridians run throughout the body and over its surface. Like rivers, these energy channels flow through the body to irrigate and nourish tissues. When an obstruction in the flow of energy occurs, these channels back up like a dam.
Acupuncture and herbs stimulate the body’s own healing process and promote physical and emotional well being. Acupuncture needles inserted at certain points unblock the energy and reestablish a healthy flow. This helps the body’s organs correct imbalances in digestion, absorption and energy production.